Monday, March 7, 2011

SEEMS LIKE FOREVER . . .

It seems like such a long time since I last posted but we have all been sick. First it was the little man, then the baby, then the big girlie and now me. I just love springtime in Texas because it makes all the pollen come alive and everyone's allergies are flaring up. After a week on antibiotics you would think I would be feeling better but no such luck.

The grandchildren had their pictures taken at Mother's Day Out a few weeks ago and they were finally ready on Thursday. I have to say that they turned out really cute and they look so precious.


They took one of them together and then one by themselves.


As we were driving home on Thursday after picking up the little ones Kylie was looking at the pictures very intently. I asked her what was wrong, didn't she like the pictures . . .

Kylie - "No."

Me - Why?"

Kylie - "Because Lukie is a bad boy."

Me - "Kylie, Luke isn't a bad boy."

Kylie - "Yes he is, he is a bad boy 7 days on the week."

Wonder where she has heard this???

I have so many things I want to blog about and hopefully once I start to feeling better and get some energy I will feel like sitting down and doing several long blogs.

No comments: