Sunday, June 26, 2011

DEAR FRIENDS . . .

A month or so ago, my friend, Dory, called and invited me to meet her and her sister Ann for lunch one Saturday afternoon. Ann lives in the LA area and was here for the weekend. Dory and I worked together for several years before she moved on to something bigger and better. While we were co-workers Dory turned 40 and Annie decided to take her to Italy for her 40th birthday and I was invited to go along. There are no words to tell you what fun we had and just how thankful I was to be included on this trip of a lifetime.

I was very anxious to see Annie since it had been a year or so since we had had a chance to visit. Much to my delight Dory brought her children along too. Cade and Dani have grown up so much since I last saw them and what fun we all had catching up on all the events in our lives.


This is my friend, Dory and her daughter, Dani. Dory says that she is all girlie-girlie. Loves clothes, jewelry and cheerleading.



This is her son, Cade. What a little man he is. When Cade was about two and Dani was just a baby, I fly out to California with the kids and Dory so that I could help her on the plane. What a trip but what fun we had once we arrived in LA. As I sat and looked at Dani and Cade it was hard to believe that so much time had passed since I last saw them.



This is Ann (Annie) and what a dear person she is and a wonderful sister/aunt to Dory and her family. I was sorry that Annie's husband, Curt, couldn't be there with us but maybe some day soon I can go out to visit them.

What a wonderful time I had with these dear friends. Hope it isn't as long before we can visit again.




No comments: