Thursday, March 24, 2011

PICKY EATERS & SLEEPY GIRL. . .

There are picky eaters at my house during the day and I am having such a hard time trying to figure out what to fix that they will eat. I have tried everything but nothing seems to wet their appetite. I have gone on-line to see what others are making for their children/grandchildren to eat but my grandchildren just turn their nose up and refuse to even try a bite. Then one beautiful day my son's girl friend, Amy, told me about some turkey meatballs that she use to fix for her boys so I decided to put them to the test.

The big girlie only wanted to have her picture made with her crowns and wasn't interested in eating anything much less meatballs. She actually pictures herself as a princess.

Look at the little man and you will see just how much he loved the spaghetti and meatballs. It is written all over his face (and clothes.)

This little man has his mouth is so full he looks like a chipmunk.


Wouldn't it be nice if they ate like this every day and I wouldn't have to worry about them not getting enough of the good things to eat.

Little Miss Wesley received the gift of a " from her great grandmother and the first time she sat in it she fell asleep. Of course, now she will only sit in it for a little while and then start crying. 

She is going,

going,



gone.

Oh to be able to fall asleep like that.

No comments: