Thursday, October 14, 2010

FALL, SCARECROWS AND PUMPKINS

Yesterday I was able to do my fall decorating out in the front yard, thanks to Norman's nephew by marriage. We always get two bales of straw and then I add the pumpkins and scarecrows. This always delights the little ones and I didn't want this year to go by without doing it again.

I saw a little poem about scarecrows and thought it was so cute.

I'm a little scarecrow,
Raggedy and worn
I wear a hat,
And a shirt that's torn
When the crows come,
I wave and shout,
"Away from my garden-get on out!"

Don't you just love their little faces??

And speaking of little faces . . .

She is getting so big - almost two months old.

What fun it is to watch the little man, big girlie and little girlie grow up. What a gift we have been given.

No comments: